Sunday, October 9, 2011

Maximize your online income: Paid to Post in a forum through MyLot

MYLOT is a website for those internet junkies who love to join discussions in online forums. But what sets it apart from the rest is that members are paid whenever they post in the discussions. The website owners haven't set a specific rate for each post but what I noticed is that the longer your response or comment, the higher you get paid. Spammers are not welcome in this site. Threads created by members that violate the rules of the website like eliciting referrals to paid-to-click sites are immediately removed. 

What I like about MYLOT is that members come from different countries. If I want to get international traffic to my blog, I just post comments or make a new thread or discussion in the site. Since I placed my website link in my profile page, those who have the same interests as mine usually visit my site too. Also, since most members are there to earn money, every time I join a new earning site, I search for discussions regarding it on MYLOT first so that I can have a feedback whether it's a scam site or not.

Minimum payout is $10 thru paypal. So sign up now and maximize your online earning!

1 comment:

  1. It is very good for your posting. You always keep on updating this posting, we keep waiting for your updates.
    free MCX trading tips

    ReplyDelete